Does this look familiar? We can help make your move in and out of School seamless. Keeping your vehicle and the passangers safe!
How to pack like a professional!
- Make sure all boxes are sealed and are marked with your last name on the top and one side.
- Boxes should have your Name and Spring and Fall Location.
- All items are to be packed securely.
- Glass items need to be wrapped in bubble wrap.
- Items not allowed to be packed are: Jewelry, cash, collectibles, weapons, explosives, aerosol cans.
- Unplug and empty the refrigerator two (2) days before move out.
- Ship to your house is available upon request.
- Do not leave any empty space in the boxes that you pack
- Pack Heavy items such as books and files in the small box category only
- Contact us for more information. Any additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org